Visitors Protocol for Families, Professionals and Trades people.
- Limit visits to all but essential visits.
- If a visit is to take place, this must be booked in advance for a specific date, time and duration.
- Please contact us on the day prior to your arranged visit to check that the situation in the home hasn’t changed.
- You must be free of any COVID-19 symptoms on the day of your visit and be free of any other illness.
- Your details must be provided on a track and trace document.
- A staff member will take your temperature. If it is high you will not be able to continue your visit.
- All visits should take place outside whilst being socially distanced (where possible) with all visitors wearing appropriate PPE (face coverings).
- A maximum of 1 person should visit at any one time.
- Ensure that hand hygiene has been completed prior to, during and following your visit.